Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Winter Wardrobe Two for One

Hi!

Two very different running workouts for two very different days.

Yesterday:
Same outfit as the previous day (shorts, long sleeved wicking shirt, thin gloves) plus a hat this time. The weather was great and I was comfortable even though I had to stop for some potty breaks (Butler, not me!). I was even warm enough to push up the sleeves. It was 39 degrees Fahrenheit and 32 degrees with windchill.

Today:
Cold and windy! I had on my Under Armour running tights, long sleeved wicking shirt from the Lakefront Marathon, burgundy running jacket, thicker mittens and a hat. The first mile was a bit tough just remembering what winter running is all about and getting warmed up. After that, it wasn't bad at all. The temperature was 19 degrees Fahrenheit or 5 degrees with the windchill factored in.

Jen

No comments: